Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

David Childs and Information



Myrna Trauntvein to David Childs: When is your wife's birthday? I realized that I have not been sending her a card because I do not know her birthday.

David Childs: You send so many cards... you must have a very large address book!  Kim's birthday is September 30.

Myrna Trauntvein: It is filled with family addresses and sometimes I am not certain that you even get what I send. For example, last Christmas, not this one, I sent you a book: "The Christmas Carol" from Amazon. I had a disagreement with them about your address. I only hope that you got it.

Myrna Trauntvein: Thanks for Kim's birthday date. I decided after your dad died that I really should keep in touch better than I had been. It is easy to think of loved ones and to send good thoughts their way but it doesn't do much to let them know that you love them. I love you!

Plus, I LOVED the card you sent me for my birthday. I have it on my nightstand.


David Childs: You have uncovered my weakness (one of many, I'm afraid) - I'm not very good at keeping in touch or even acknowledging when others do... I did receive "The Christmas Carol" from you, as well as the oven mitts this year. And thank you!
As soon as I saw that card, I was sure that it was for you
Love you!

No comments:

Subscribe