Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Nanci's address

Myrna wrote: Eva, I tried to email Helen to get Nanci's new address but I didn't succeed. Could you send it to me, please? Thanks in advance.

Eva wrote: Sorry,  Helen has not given me a new one, I never  email her.  Here is Nanci's address   412 Blue Lake Court  Simi Valley, CA 93065    It is the same one she had for many years.   Tim, I do hope you eye appointment went well and you are healing nicely.  You are always in my prayers.  Richard went in last Monday for a biopsy on the new spot between the muscles in his thigh.  While he was there, he had fever so they admitteed him to hospital   His white blood cells were all out of whack.  He may go home tomorrow   Hopefully , they will have the results of the biopsy.  They  do not know what kind of cancer this is or how to treat it.- more chemo or harvest his stem cells then replant them, which would mean at least 1 more month in hospital in total isolation.   What a choice.  Hopefully, he will find out  more tomorrow.  Sorry, Jim came to get me for dinner for Karma and titan's birthdays.  have a good week.   Love,   Eva    

No comments:

Subscribe