Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Myrna's Tooth

Myrna wrote: Do you remember the tooth I had pulled, fixed and put back? I went to get my teeth cleaned this a.m. and the one root of that tooth is being reabsorbed by my body. I suppose the best thing to do would be to have it pulled. I don't want to do that here, so I would like to have Jared do it when we come to visit. Probably not when you have your surgery but at some point. It is OK and is not bothering me. It was only tender when they stuck the probe into it. It is like 9 centimeters. It likely won't bother me anytime soon, but there is some slight infection there. Dr. Peterson did not give me an antibiotic because he said it really would only clear it up for it to come back. It is a low-grade infection. He said there is no rush, it will not blow up in the next six months.

Kirsten wrote: I think he'd be fine to take care of it while you're here for my surgery.  It shouldn't be that big of a deal.  Though you'd need to be on an antibiotic for a few days first.

No comments:

Subscribe