Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kathy, please help

Myrna wrote: Kathy, do you have a current address for Francis Cunningham? She is a relative of my husband's (Leonard or Tim Trauntvein who grew up in Kenilworth) but the card I have sent her for Christmas has come back. It is the same one I used when their daughter died so I don't know what the problem is. Thanks, Myrna Trauntvein Kathy wrote: Hi Myrna, As far as I know Francis is still at her home in Spring Glen but I haven’t heard from her or seen her for a long time. I’m guessing maybe you have the wrong zip code. There was talk about changing the mail service to Price instead of Helper but I can’t remember if that ever happened. If they did change it to Price then you would have to use the 84501 zip code instead of the 84526 zip code. If all else fails you could just call her up? I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for writing. Kathy Hamaker Myrna wrote: You are right, I could just call her up. Thanks for responding. I continue to appreciate the hard work you do on preserving the history of our home area. Thanks for that. My family is all well and is growing. We now have 33 grandchildren and are expecting one more in May. I also hope all is well with you and yours. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Subscribe