Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Piano Guys Signed with Sony

What do you get when five Mormons with a deep love of music discover the transformative power of YouTube? You get The Piano Guys. They become so popular that you get an announcement like this: "Web hit Piano Guys sign with Sony By Marco R. della Cava, USA TODAY." From Myrna you get a "Three cheers!" I like those guys and their music. Todd wrote: I guess those autographed CDs and piano books are going to increase in value. Myrna wrote: Do you have one or two? Lucky you! Todd wrote: Multiples. Myrna wrote: Well, hold tight. I am certain that you are right and they will increase in value multiple times. Yay! I wonder if any of my old records that I have hidden under the stairs are worth anything. It would help if someone could play them, right? Todd wrote: There are plenty of record players still for sale. Myrna wrote: Where? Todd wrote: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Lp+player Also at many traditional stores like Target an Sprawl-Mart. Myrna wrote: Thanks. We'll have to look at Target on Thursday when we go there. I just thought they were never to be heard again. Sort of like the clock when the old man died.

No comments:

Subscribe