Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Diabetes Class


Hi Myrna, 
We have a class scheduled this week on Thurs. 9/20 at 6 pm. Topic - problem solving/goal setting. 
Thanks, 
Landon 
Pharmacist Intern, Santaquin Pharmacy and Diabetes Center

I won't be with you on that date. I have another engagement. My daily blood testing shows that I am leveling out at 95-96. I don't know if that is good enough. There are certainly lots of good healthy foods to eat that taste really good. I don't miss sugar nor sweeteners. I have learned that I really like walking. I walk everywhere that I can. I am down 17 pounds. It is going more slowly now but I am losing about a pound a week. My goal is 125 (32 pounds less than where I started).

From: Landon.Hatfield@pharm.utah.edu
Wow, sounds like you are doing great! Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming the 95-96 is a fasting blood glucose reading, that's great! It sounds like you are doing exactly what you set out to do, manage your diabetes with diet and exercise! Keep up the good work. We'll be in touch. 


No comments:

Subscribe