Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thanks

Thanks for asking. Yes, Caydin is still alive and so am I. :) I have enjoyed every second with him and I have kept him safe. (Whew!) You do know that I always worry that I will help my wonderful little ones be safe and happy when they come to visit. I want them to be well also. A few times, as you know, a few of them have become ill. That is not something that Grammys want to have happen. (Gramps, either, for that matter.) I have held a few kids with fevered bodies and have wiped up my share of vomit. I have even take one or two of them to our doctor. That did not happen this time. Caydin, I think, had fun with us and we, I know, had fun with him. Now we will return him and head to Ohio. Thanks for all you do to make our lives better. We love you. Be safe on your way tomorrow also.

No comments:

Subscribe