Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Dr. OZ


Myrna sent on to read: Have you tried every diet, yet it’s still impossible for you to shed that pooch around your midsection or lose the extra padding on your butt? Dr. Mark Liponis, author of The Hunter/Farmer Diet Solution, has spent decades figuring out how the right diet and exercises tailored for certain body types – namely a big belly or a big butt – can double your body’s ability to lose weight.
Melanie wrote: Funny...but, I don't fit the body type he suggests (I was over 7 pounds and I don't gain weight where he said I do)...therefore...do I get to eat from both hunter and gatherer types? I will hunt bread and eat it with my piece of steak!   :)  Mel
Myrna wrote: It is strange, right? I weighed more than seven pounds. I feel like I float like a board. My feet want to be up. However, I have a really big belly. I wish somebody would come up with something that was really me and would work. Maybe I need to fidget more and I would be skinny like Colleen Bender. Except, I sit by her in Relief Society and she does not fidget. She just rushes everywhere. 

No comments:

Subscribe