Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Computer Question for Todd


Myrna wrote: Do you think that Dad could learn to use a Dell or other type of laptop that is not a Mac. I didn't have trouble with the HP when I worked at the Herald. There were just a couple of things that I had to do differently. Once in a while, I would go "Rats!" but not too often. He is not really into computers, as you know, but he would like to do some genealogy and I am always using it. Usually, word processing is word processing. Of course, email is email. I cannot afford to get him a Mac. Let me know what you think. You are the only person I have asked. Love you, Mom

Todd wrote: Yes. He would be able to use them. The Family History is all on line now, so if he can use a browser, he can do the family history.

Myrna wrote: Ok. I'll start looking around for a good price. Thanks. I do love and appreciate you.

No comments:

Subscribe