Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sundance Tickets and David's Children on Monday Night


AnnMarie wrote:
Mom, I just remembered that we all have tickets for 7 Brides for 7 Brothers at Sundance on Monday.  I thought you were going with Kirsten, too.  We don't have tickets for David's kids and I am guessing Caeden (?) would not want to sit still in the cold for that long.  I texted Kirsten that we would need to figure this out.  My family is on blankets in the back because all the bench seats are taken.  We need to make sure we talk about this with Kirsten and come up with a plan.

Myrna wrote: Would you try to get blanket seats for the three of them, please? Dad will take Caydin and the rest of us will sit with AnnMarie. I will pay for the tickets as soon as I see you or you could use our credit card. Do you have it? I think Kirsten has our number because of the airline tickets. Donovin and Erin love this sort of thing so they will be happy. Caydin will likely just go to sleep. He goes to sleep early in the evening and, as long as he has his blankie, he will be happy. Thanks, Mom


Later Myrna wrote: The reason that the website will not let us order tickets is that there are no tickets despite the fact that it indicates that there are. So we will need to come up with plan B. I did learn from my phone conversation that, at times, we can buy tickets at the box office by just showing up early and being there. They sometimes have tickets set aside for that purpose.

I could let Erin use my ticket and I could stay out with the other two. I am certain we could find something fun to do in Provo. Maybe we could go to a movie. What do you two think? Or we could just hope to get tickets at the box office. Perhaps that is really the best plan. Dad is always early anyway.
 

No comments:

Subscribe