Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Price Census 1940


Just found Grandma and Grandpa Pitts.  Looks like Ruth Pitts lists them as living with her.  Shows Grandpa's employment, how many hours he worked, that Grandma Pitts was not working, education level reached by all listed, value of residence, that Grandma Pitts had lived in Emery County prior to this, etc.
 
Here is the link for this page of the Price census:  https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-27861-11669-15?cc=2000219&wc=MMGW-6NL:n27819400.  Hopefully you can click on the link, if not, copy and paste.  Again, the zoom is in the upper right hand corner.  The mark next to Ruth shows she was the one who gave the information.  It shows neighbors and other data, as well.

I am attaching the Word copy of this also. I tried to crop it and hopefully this is readable.  Brandon is asleep and so I am on my own with the program I hate the most (sorry Word fans).   

Ams

Myrna wrote: I also hate that program but it looks fine. I downloaded it as word but cannot figure out how to post it to the blog. It is interesting and, please note, that the 1920 census spelled the surname wrong so this is an improvement.

No comments:

Subscribe