Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Melanie Girl's Camp


Melanie wrote: I will be at Young Women Camp all this week. I leave with Mikaela early in the morning. I will have my cell phone with me if you need to get in touch with me.  I love you.

(The heat is going to be the test of this camping experience...no relief, even at night. Oh, how I long for those cool Utah evenings. Aren't deserts supposed to cool down in the evening?)  Mel


Myrna wrote: It could be worse--it could be Phoenix. :)

US cities with the highest normal daily mean temperatures in June, July and August Phoenix, Arizona -93; Las Vegas, Nevada-90; Dallas, Texas-85; Austin, Texas-84; San Antonio, Texas-84; Houston, Texas-84; Miami, Florida-84; Tampa, Florida-83; New Orleans, Louisiana-83; Orlando, Florida-82; Memphis, Tennessee-81; Jacksonville, Florida-81; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma-81

 Maybe camp will be better. Where is camp?

Melanie wrote: Mt. Pleasant, TX. Just past Forney on the way to Arkansas.

Myrna wrote: Let's hope the name "Mt. Pleasant" really means that it is pleasant. Have a good time. I used to like YW camp, I think. It was a long time ago for me.


No comments:

Subscribe