Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tooth

I went to the dentist yesterday (here in town) because I thought I had an abscessed tooth. My whole jaw was sore and there was a really sore spot by a back tooth on the left side where the mouth and the gum connect. Dr. Peterson said that I had a cold sore (type) on the inside of my mouth along the tooth line. It is just a type of herpes, he said, and would go away. He took an x-ray and showed it to me and said the teeth look pretty good. I have another appointment in two weeks to see if it has cleared up. He gave me some PerioRx but said that was mostly for bacteria and not viruses but thought it might help anyway. He did say that the tooth they pulled and put back (Lohner) looked like it had a spot that Jared might want to look at. He said the tooth may be eating itself from the inside out but he was not really certain.

No comments:

Subscribe