Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From Eva


Hi,  Thank you!  This is really lovely (Jackie Evancho’s voice is a real gift from God !!!)  I have two of her CDs and this is on one.  I do not think it was on the one I gave you folks for Christmas ("To Believe").  Such Talent.  
David and Eulale left this AM for Kansas City to go the open house of the Temple in Liberty.  I wanted to go but my back does not like all of that sitting, walking, etc.  My mission friend surely tried to convince me to come back. It is so beautiful from the outside. It is right next door to the Stake Center he designed.  
They went to Hawaii for ten days and took Chase for his last trip before his mission. He was able to receive his Endowment in the  newly remodeled Temple there and had a very special experience. He goes to Preston, England MTC on August 9th
I enjoyed getting a card and address from Melanie and Howard. Their house looks really nice; a lot different than their beautiful area in Boston.
Not long until Braden comes home.  I have enjoyed his emails.  God. Bless.   Love  you,  Eva.

No comments:

Subscribe