Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trial for

Myrna wrote: I can't remember the name of the person. I will need to call the court and get that so that I can pick it up the information I need, get the results from the trial court documents and won't need to attend.

AnnMarie wrote: Funny thing.  This man told the judge in chambers today that you and I were in collusion to run a smear campaign on him in the city so he wouldn't get a fair trial.  He also blamed me for the half a million cash bail I got on him, he said I lied to the judge. I don't know what inmate told him that you were my mother, but now he is fixated on that.

Myrna wrote: Oh, great! I made another friend and I wasn't even there. Should I just ignore him and let him rot in jail?

AnnMarie wrote: It's up to you.  If we win, he'll go to prison for at least 15 years or it could be for life.

No comments:

Subscribe