Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eva on GERD

Eva wrote; Hi,  Myrna, Thanks for all the info.  Reflux is also called GERD.  I found out on my mission that I had IT and have  been treated for it ever since with  one capsule  every morning ; mine is a prescription drug but i is like Tagamet, a bit stronger.  I can eat anything I want to without any problem, including cantaloupe which I hadn't been able to eat for years. Dr. Wolf in Chicago said chocolate is a bad culprit also.    Thank goodness for well informed Dr's. who can prevent a lot of pain for us.  That one visit helped me immensely.  I hope  all is well with your family,  Thanks for the lovely Valentine.  Love you both,  Eva

Myrna wrote: I also have GERD. I also take a capsule but I take mine at night. I worry about it because that was what caused my two cousins to die so young. I have a hernia which is the basic cause of my problems.

No comments:

Subscribe