Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Car Title


Cassie wrote: Hello Myrna!
I was wondering if you had some time to answer a few questions for me? Your dad had a 1961 new yorker, I am not sure who it went to but it is sitting in my yard by my garage. It is a gorgeous car and I would like to restore it. I was wondering if you knew anything about where it came from and who might have the title? I attached a photo of it so you know which one it was.
Thanks so much!
Cassie

Myrna wrote: I think you will need to give Laurel a call. I think that she may know who has the title. Does your dad not know? I sort of thought that it went to him and that was why it was parked there. Perhaps it went to Ken.

Cassie wrote: Thank you so much!

Myrna wrote: Oops! That should have read: Does your Granddad not know. I know you are his granddaughter and that your mother is his daughter. Wow, what a slip. Sorry.

Cassie wrote: Yeah isn't sure where the title went either. I can get another one I just don't want to have two titles floating around out there lol. Does Laurel have an email?

Myrna wrote: She does and it is: tom_laurelm@emerytelcom.net. She doesn't email though. I am sorry about that. I have had two or three replies and/or posts from her in that many years. Just call her on the phone.

Cassie wrote: Thanks so much sweetie!

No comments:

Subscribe