Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Whom the Lord Loveth

AnnMarie: Mom, if you are still on the computer, I need to be at work around 8:30 tomorrow.  Is it okay still for Matthew and Rachel to come?

Myrna: I will look forward to it. I am going to bed because I keep falling asleep at the computer. I have no ida why, I had plenty of sleep last night. 


Myrna sent: "My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby (Hebrews 12:5-7, 11).From "Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, 2010"

No comments:

Subscribe