Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

About Leon From Gordon (Grandmother Smith's niece was Eva Jane Smith Bjarnson. At her funeral he seemed well enough.‏)


Dear Family,
 
We were surprised to read of Leon Bjarnson’s passing in the paper this
morning.  That is close to Eva Jane’s passing in February.
 
His service is on Saturday, November 26th.  A note may be sent to
www.wheelermortuary.com.   If desired.
 
We were just passing on the information, if you need more send us a
note.
 
Happy Thanksgiving,
Our love,
Gordon & Roberta

Myrna wrote: We work at the Manti Temple on Friday and Saturday. We will need to see what we can do to be there. Thanks so much for letting us know. I think I may have missed it otherwise.

I read the obituary after I read your note. I didn't know he was ill and that he needed hospice. I thought he seemed well enough at Eva Jane's funeral. 

No comments:

Subscribe