Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Golden Wedding Comments


Nanci Done commented on your photo.
Nanci wrote: "I Love this!!!!! Happy Anniversary! Awwwww! Black heart (cards)
"Kyle Ashworth commented on your photo.
Kyle wrote: "Congrats you two."
Pat Fullmer Howard commented on your photo.
Pat wrote: "How wonderful Myrna & Leonard, Happy Anniversary....."
Suzie Talbot Applegate commented on your photo.
Suzie wrote: "Wow! 50 years ~ what a great accomplishment! Wishing you many, many more!!!"
Janeen Howick B commented on your photo.
Janeen wrote: "Congratulations Myrna and Leonard!!!! WOW!!!!"
Sharon Stanworth Jarrett commented on your photo.
Sharon wrote: "Happy Anniversary"
Emily McCabe Allison commented on your photo.
Emily wrote: "Congratulations Myrna and Leonard!!! So that's what that Juab Teacher looks like now!!!
Tami Talbot Day commented on your photo.
Tami wrote: "Congrats to one of my favorite couples!"
Lisa Blackett commented on your photo.
Lisa wrote: "Congratulations to an awesome couple that has touched my life :)"
Kathee Terry Zenger commented on your photo.
Kathee wrote: "Congratulations to two very wonderful people! Your family touched and helped me growing up and I still am influenced by them today. Have the knowledge to know that your marriage has influenced and affected more than just your own children. Black heart (cards)


"Caren Wilcox commented on your photo:
Caren wrote: "Congratulations Cousin Myrna! I loved the announcement in the post. All the best for the future with your family."
Maxine Gordon commented on your photo.
Maxine wrote: "Congratulations! Thanks for the invitation. It is nice to be remembered. I have really enjoyed my associations with you."
Emily McCabe Allison commented on your link.
Emily wrote: "Wow!"
Sheralyn Jones Brown commented on your photo.
Sheralyn wrote: "Congratulations, Brother and Sister Trauntvein! What a wonderful couple you are and what a great family you have raised! Thank you for the great example!"


Charlotte Ann Smith Freeman commented on your photo.
Charlotte wrote: "Congrats, sis!!! You are two very good people and I'm happy we've known each other even longer than your 50 years together!"


Cynthia Mikesell commented on your photo.
Cynthia wrote: "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
Cassie Pitts commented on your photo.
Cassie wrote: "Yes, We are going to try and come :)b"


Ella Dean Hunter commented on your photo.
Ella wrote: "I want to congratulate you. You are two of my favorite people. And I want to send my congratulations. I will not be able to come but you both have my very best. Love you and my very best go to you. I so much loved working in the temple with you, and I have missed you."
Hi, Myrna! How are you doing? Hope you and your dear hubby are doing well. Did you get a chance to make that carrot cake yet? 





Susie Fairbanks commented on your photo.


Awww! What a cute picture! 

Myrna, you're so cute! Love your picture on your 50th anniversary announcement! You make such a cute couple! It's neat to see how you both looked on your wedding day! 50 years is such an incredible milestone! My parents will be married 50 years next May 29 so you were married a few months before they were. I'm hoping we can make it down to Nephi for your golden anniversary celebration. That would be so much fun! Rich is nervous about driving back to Orangeville that night. He doesn't like night driving, especially with it being deer season. We'll have to see how things work out. Would love to see you!! Thank you so much for the invite! i consider you a close friend, too! :)I miss you both so much. Loved working with you in Manti. It will be great to stay in touch! I will send that recipe soon so keep an eye out for it.

Also, one more thing...I was wondering if you knew Doug Wing. He lived in Nephi for about 11 years and was in a Stake Presidency there for almost 5 years. He also knows Kimo Coray from Mona. I used to work with Doug when I worked in Springville at his dad's company called Little Giant Ladder Systems. If you ever need a ladder, they are the best ladders in the world!! My dad is 73 and LOVES his!! 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope that you guys are doing well! Tell everyone hello from us on the Friday evening shift! We love and miss everyone! We are happy and are doing well and are keeping busy.

Love, Susie
Myrna: I knew of Doug Wing. Odd as it sounds, he was in the other stake presidency--not my stake. That is why he knows Kimo so well.


DeAnn Sperry Baxter commented on your photo.
DeAnn wrote: "This is soooo awesome!!! Love you both!!!"


J Ross Christensen commented on your photo.
J Ross wrote: "Congratulations! Here's to another 50. And THEN on to eternity"


Patsy Ragle posted on your Wall.
"Happy Anniversary to you both!! I hope that you have an eternity of love and happieness!! I think the world of both of you!! all my love! 
Patsy



Deborah Knight Wilson commented on your photo.
Deborah wrote: "Congratulations! Doesn't time go fast???"
 

No comments:

Subscribe