Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Address for Golden Wedding


Mr. and Mrs. Kim V Sorensen (Manti Temple Recorder)
250 E 200 S
Manti, UT 84642

Myrle Worwood
Victorian Assisted Living
295 North 500 East
Levan, UT 84648


Dean Harold Smith
802 Brookside Drive
Springville, Utah  84663


Some of the addresses didn't have zip codes.  I found all but this one.  Zipcode locater said it isn't a real address. I wonder if it had to do with the earthquake. However, when I emailed her she said her house wasn't damaged but her office was.
Caren Wilcox
3241 Klinge Rd.
Washington, D.C.


AnnMarie wrote:

I have been searching on line.  Is this it?
3241 Klingle Rd. NW
Washington, D.C. 20016

There are some in California that I have updated also based on looking online.

Kevin Childs
461 SW Edgefield Pl
Troutdale, OR 97060  (Seems like I just changed the spelling of the town)

Joseph and Rose Lubbe
1902 Newport Drive
Pittsburg, CA 94565-4026  (I erased the 13 before drive)


Myrna wrote: AnnMarie, sorry about that! Yes, these do look right. Thanks for your work on this project. "This is the job that has no end. . ."


AnnMarie: I have enclosed a document that has the addresses ready to print. These are the labels.  It might be good to have all of these addresses in one place.  I double checked and I didn't send any doubles, so there aren't any wasted ones.
AnnMarie


Myrna wrote: Thank you! I am sorry there were so many. I should have done what Dad wanted and just not sent any to the temple friends. I did download the file and I do appreciate all of your work! I love you. I am keeping the file.









No comments:

Subscribe