Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainy Days and Boils

On Tuesday night my boil popped! I was so excited to be able to walk again. Now I just have to be careful with my leg. It seems that the prophecy is true though, as many people told me to be careful because when you get one you get another. I think I am. Oh fun. Hahaha. More experiences! :)

This week was just so crazy because of the medications I had to take any how I had to care for my leg. I was limited in the amout of visits I was capable of doing daily. But I did help other missionaries in the zone with their families! That is sometimes stressful, yet it is everso rewarding to know that I was able to help another area or the zone as a whole. I didn't baptize this week because some of the families that I am teaching need a little bit more time, so this week we might be seeing a few baptisms. I am little bit nervuous becuase some of my recent converts are having problems and need a little bit more care than others. It's a little tough to do that when you already have 90 other people in the same situation plus investiagators and members that need help. I do enjoy a challenege though. Those of you who know me know that. So, let's see where this one carries me this week! :)

I have enjoyed reading more Conference Addresses this week in my death-bed repentance cram to finish this copy of the Ensign before the next conference comes. I am learning to love the words of the living prophets. I now know what it means to treasure up their words. I can't get enough of them. I love it! 

Another interesting thing that I noticed this week was the fulfillment of blessings in my Patriarchal Blessing. I noticed lately that lines of my blessing would go scrolling through my mind when I was faced with certain trials or expereices and I started to notice all of the things that have already been fulfilled! Since then I have read it again and I was astounded at how many things have been passed and how many other things are being fulfilled or I am learning in the current time. It makes me feel good that such miracles are happening in my area, my life and my eternal progression.

P.S. Exciting news. Elder Bolton was the first missionary to find, in the entire mission mind you, that two members of the Seventy are coming out here to this zone for a District Conference at the end of October. I am SO excited to see what will happen. Good news. Fast progression.

Well, have a great week and do something fun! Break the norm! Hahahaha.
Love you all so much,
Elder B

No comments:

Subscribe