Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Laugh Out Loud (LOL)


VIRGINIA QUAKE~~BREAKING NEWS! The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the VA earthquake was in a graveyard just outside of DC. The cause appears to be all of our Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves."
Dear Cousin Myrna,
 
As your Washington, DC cousin, I did not lol at this one.  Sometimes I find your missives very interesting - especially the one you sent of the new guidance of the Church on immigration which I thought was really hopeful. 
 
But I was almost cut by glass shattering from a picture that fell of the wall of my office at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, as I was running to a safer place.  Walls cracked, churches and houses were damaged. A few pictures fell off shelves at my home, but I did not find anything seriously wrong here. I worked from home while they fixed our building, but that was not a problem with use of cell phones and computers.  No one was killed thank goodness.
 
I know sometimes it can be fun to target areas of the country and our Capitol City  (it is OUR capitol.)  But you don't really seem to me to the be the type of person to take such pleasure in the suffering of others. 
 
Hope all goes well with you and yours,
 
Your cousin, Caren Anne 

No comments:

Subscribe