Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Email

We had a big Zone activity today that took up most of my time...so I'm going to send a quick little email to let you all know that I am alive and that I have had a fantastically crazy week. I baptized another family, a family of 4 this week. The other family needs more time, possibly. We'll see what happens this week. I hit 80% retention this week. In 3 weeks we have accomplished what missionaries counldn't do in 4 or 5 weeks before! I was so excited. But that was put off by the lack of people at church this past sunday. Our attendance dropped 100! It was crazy going from 250 to 150 in one week, but that happens out here a lot. I just wish it didn't.

The baptism was crazy because there was no water in the church, so we went to a river in my area to baptize (instead of going to baptize in the ocean because they have some crazy fear of the ocean water). I will send the photos with the other email tomorrow. :)

Love,
Elder B



No comments:

Subscribe