Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Re: Yes, we still love you!

I am so sorry grandma, I was reading the emails that you sent me and trying to think about what I could possibly say to you.

I know that Uncle Garth is enjoying his rest now, that he has passed his test and that he is enjoying the rest that the souls of the just enjoy when they have lived righteously on this earth. The pain of those passing from this earth is fleeting and will be swallowed up by the knowledge that he was a great man, that he did his part, he was true and faithful, a great example to all those around him.

I am truly sorry grandma that such a great friend and a companion has been lost to you lately. I know how it feels to be close to someone and have them taken from you very abruptly. It hurts. But, the best thing is that after a little bit of time, the wound gets better. These times are somewhat like scars: they may look a little bit harsh at first, but when one truly thinks about the experience that led to the scar, one remembers the miracle that is healing. When we look at our scars, we remember the pain, but at the same time we remember that we have gotten stronger because of such and experience.

I love you grammy. So does your Heavenly Father. Turn this trial over to him and you will be lifted up and feel stronger than before.

Love,
Braden

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:11 AM, L H and Myrna Trauntvein wrote:
This has been a wild week. My brother/cousin was buried on Thursday. I said the closing prayer at the services and Grandpa dedicated the grave. We have been staying with Julie and trying to help out. Your Mom had surgery and so did Aunt Amy J (Eric's). On top of all of that, the made 27 drug dealer arrests in Nephi. 

We did want you to know that we STILL love you, pray for you and care about all you are doing.

No comments:

Subscribe