Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flowers for Garth


Leonard wrote: We will buy flowers from our family. None of you need to worry about it.

Myrna wrote: Dad says he did not mean that none of you could contribute to the funeral flower fund. He just meant that I was to tell you that, if you wanted to and if you could, you could contribute but we would do it from all of the family at any rate. I was thinking a $50 spray, because I know he will have many flowers from many groups. Then I was thinking that we could give Alyce $50 in addition to help with the funeral expenses. In our family, we used the money, in the past, to help pay for the gravestone.

Todd was thinking that we should do a $100 funeral flower arrangement.


Amy J wrote: Whatever you feel is best will be great with us.  Let us know how much you need from us, $20, 30, 50.  Let me know.

Amy


Kirsten wrote: I think there are enough of us, we could get a nice spray and have some money leftover. Yes? I know we would like to contribute either way. How are their medical expenses? Do they absolve them because of death or are they left paying for them?

Kirsten


Kimberly wrote: In Utah, the spouse is responsible for uncovered medical charges.

Kimberly


Kirsten wrote: Mom, does she have a fund set up to help with expenses? That might be an easy way to contribute...

Kirsten





No comments:

Subscribe