Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easy Come

Myrna wrote: I no longer have text messaging on my phone. Jim cancelled it because he thought it was too expensive for our family bundle with AT&T.


Melanie wrote: Well...it was good for me while it lasted. Tell him thank you. I needed it last week. Melanie

Myrna wrote: So did I! He found out that it costs 20-cents per text plus the monthly fee.


Kirsten wrote: You just have to have a "texting" plan, so that there's not a per text fee.

Kirsten

Myrna wrote: Guess what? There was a monthly fee AND a texting fee. We are locked into the contract until this fall.


Todd wrote: I don't know that Kirsten wanted you to reply to all. Texting is an add-on for plans and can be added, removed at any time. It is typically bundled. That is what we did with ours. You can reply to all with this, but I prefer you do not. Jim is wonderful to have a plan and include you in it.

http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=searchTab&ps=solutionPanels&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&solutionId=53572

Myrna wrote: I wanted you ALL to know that we have a stupid plan. Jim can't wait to change it. There are only two plans available in Mt. Pleasant. We had a good plan, Altell, but they were bought out.




No comments:

Subscribe