Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Uncle Bob Surgery


Kim Pitts wrote: Dad (Bob Pitts) has his cholesterol checked several times a year and has had since his triple bypass about 13 years ago. It has never been high probably due to good eating habits and Lipitor.

But he has really dreaded and put off this surgery. I can't say that I blame him, especially since the last surgery was so brutal. But I am sure he would love to see you and he is supposed to spend a minimum of two days at Utah Valley. But we all understand how busy you are, so my dad does understand if you cant visit. He was upset at me for telling you about his surgery, as he didnt want to worry or upset you. He loves you dearly....we all do!

Thank you for responding to my letter...I am replying on my cell phone. The screen is very tiny and has my eyes seeing very blurry screen. I appogize in advance for typos...lol. I just cant see, so I will end for now.

My cell # is. 435) 820-0949 and dads is (435)820-0873.
We love you, sweetie!

No comments:

Subscribe