Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

4th Grade Hasler Class‏

Dear Trauntvein (she wrote--Trontvine),  Sorry I didn't get your first names.  Here is the main picture you requested with names.  I could not find the note of other pictures you requested.  If you remember them, please let me know.  Kathy


Myrna wrote: Bless your heart! You were so quick about it. My name is Myrna Trauntvein. My husband is Leonard Trauntvein.

I was interested in the photo of Mina Ericksen Pritchett as a baby. There were also a couple of other photos of her and her family groups that I would like. I didn't keep a list. Perhaps I will need to stop by once again.

I will not get the house photos sent until Monday. I work at Manti Temple Friday and Saturday. I have a brother-in-law in critical condition in Utah Valley, he had a stroke, and so I am working through time problems. But I will NOT forget.

Thank you!

Kathy wrote: Thank you Myrna.  Kathy





No comments:

Subscribe