Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Arranging for Baptisms

Ed wrote: We can work out something for the 21st. Call me. 835-2291. Love, Pres. Pinegar


"Call me 435-835-2291 or 435-835-4727. Schedule your baptismal dates with the temple 435-835-2291. I look froward from hearing from her (AnnMarie). Love, Pres. Pinegar"  


Myrna: President Pinegar spoke at Julie's conference session on Saturday. When I got home from the temple that night, he had left a message to call him because, he said, he had it worked out. I knew he was speaking again today at a different place so I decided to just facebook message him. He usually answers on Monday morning, though the temple isn't open until Tuesday. I would still call him tomorrow on the special number he gave you.

I have commission meeting on Tuesday morning but Dad is planning on coming up for little Rachel and for the other kids if they need picking up or whatever. He said he and Rachel would go to McDonald's for lunch and she could play there for awhile. I hate that we have holidays on Monday because that always fouls me up. Dad said he will miss me only because he will end up sitting on the floor playing dolls with Rachel. (Secretly, he likes it--being the doll that does whatever Rachel tells it to do.)

Ed Pinegar wrote: "Perfect. Call me at the temple between 7 am and 2 pm Tues Weds or Fri and we will work it out. Love" 
"Myrna, You and your great husband are examples of light to all who know you. Thanks for your kindness. Love, brother Ed" 

No comments:

Subscribe