Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wonder

Myrna wrote: Are you feeling better after a few days of adjustment? Dad and I just want you to remember that we love you. 

I don't know whether you read my reply to your email or not. I hope you know that it was sent with great love and concern. I admire you so very much. You are a great woman. I would like to be more like you and I just wanted you to know that. I will always love you!!!!!

Melanie wrote: Still reeling from the blow. I am not crying so much anymore. I never cry around Howard, as he feels so horrible about letting me down, that I don't need to add to his worry. Church was a help. The temple opens tomorrow (but because of young women stuff I won't be able to go), Howard and I have a breakfast date to go on Wednesday morning. 27 years of marriage has taught me a few things, but this one is so new, I will be looking for clues daily. 

Thank you for your encouragement and your love. This is a lot more tough than any of the illnesses that have ever faced me. I am trying to figure out why I can't fight it like I have everything else...

Love, 
Mel

No comments:

Subscribe