Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just So You Know About Genealogy. . .

Myrna wrote: The genealogy lines on my side of the family, mostly the Pitts and Edwards lineage where we went back to Adam (Hehehe), have been corrected on Ancestory.com. We no longer go back to Adam. Oh, well, sad though it may be, it is all checked and doubled checked and is as correct as I know how to make it until I find another mistake. I am not having as much luck with new.familysearch.org. Several lines have holds on them and it takes longer to correct that information. I am now trying to get Elizabeth Brewster married to the right man, Thomas Emerson. I will keep you posted as to how that works. So many family members have put in conflicting information and names that there is a hold on her name. I am working through that, I hope.


Melanie wrote: Mom,

That is still amazing! Thank you for doing all this work. 

I hope that your cough gets better really soon and that you will be able to sleep better. 

I love you.
Mel

Shawn wrote: Yes, thank you so much. I guess I will have to update my gedcom’s again.

No comments:

Subscribe