Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

About Hilton Family Cookbook‏

Myrna wrote: Did one of you not take your copy of the "Hilton Family Cookbook of the Century" home with you? I have a copy here that I think belongs to one of you but I am not certain who. Please let me know.


Melanie wrote: You had mine sent to me. I have it and use it frequently. Thanks. Melanie

Myrna wrote: Thank you! I wonder who still needs a copy. I guess I will have to call person by person. Thanks, honey. I love you!


Myrna: Did all of you not take your copy of the "Hilton Family Cookbook of the Century" home with you? I have three copies here but I am not certain who has one and who does not. (One per family.) I had them this summer so I may have been flaky enough that I did not get things done as I should have. I do know that I didn't keep track. Please let me know.

Todd wrote: You didn't send this to the whole family. Does this mean you identified the three who didn't take them home?

Myrna wrote: Nope! I asked Melanie the other day. She has hers. I just started with the out-of-staters first.

Todd wrote: I guess Payson is out of the state? LOL. Amy said we didn't get one. 

No. Eric just never reads his email. So I sent it to Amy J. OK, you don't have one. I will mail it. Eric does. I know Kirsten does because I sent hers with her at Christmas when she was here. 





No comments:

Subscribe