Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

About Book For Christmas

When I was about 10-years old, I wanted to become a FAMOUS writer. Of course, I have not followed through with my desire. However, at that age I wrote a story about a fir tree that wanted to be a Christmas tree but failed. I wrote about how the animals of the forest wanted the tree to stay in the forest. They knew that, if the tree were to be cut, it would die and they would miss their friend. Imagine my surprise when I saw the enclosed book. It is m story but was put into print, not by me nor by anyone who knew me, but by someone who had the same thoughts and determined to share them with the world. My advice, as you enjoy the story, is to stick with your dreams and see them through. If you do not, someone else will.

No comments:

Subscribe