Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hugs, Toni, About Family on Facebook


Hi Myrna,
    How are you?  I'm about the same.... had a CT scan last week & basically nothing has changed, which is a good thing.
    I just wanted to tell you that I am struggling with the decision on whether or not to add some of your relatives to my facebook page as 'friends'.  Not because I don't feel friendly towards any of them, but since we are not Mormons, or religious at all...  I guess I just think maybe some of my stuff, or my friends stuff, or my kids & step-kids stuff, may be embarrassing either to them or to me.  Sometimes one of us may use what you would consider to be foul language... (I'm sorry, but the
F-word is one of our favorites & we use it frequently when speaking... not so much in writing, but you never know when it may be just the right word for the situation!)
    Anyway, that's why I have not responded to the friend requests..... your thoughts?
Gotta run, need to do some outdoor chores while it's not raining or too cold.  Hope all is well with you & yours.
Hugs, Toni

No comments:

Subscribe