Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Braden's Topic


May 3, 2010 9:32:14 PM GMT
Subject: Braden's Topic for this Sunday's Talk
Melanie or Howard,

Will you please pass this along to Braden? PMG stands for Preach My Gospel.
Date
Speaker
Topic
Scripture
PMG
Time
9-May
Hayden Doughty
Through Christ We Can Be Cleansed from Sin
Alma 34:8-9, 14-16
60
5

Denise Bitters
Faith in Jesus Christ
Alma 32; Alma 36
61
10

Braden Bolton
Repentance
Alma 34-8-17; D&C 58:42-43; Alam 12:32-35
62
20
Let him know he can call me if he has any questions.
He accepted the assignment on Saturday night. I just needed to get the topics from Bishop.
 Thanks, John T.

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:29 a.m. GMT
Braden's Topic for this Sunday's Talk
Braden received the word that he will be speaking this Sunday, Mother's Day. He told us that he was waiting for the topic. I just received this email from the Ward Exec. Sec. this morning, confirming what Braden had told us yesterday. 
 
Melanie
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 9:40:09 AM GMT
I so wanted to be there. I have learned my lesson, when Benjamin and Michael go on their missions, I will come to the temple endowment session and not plan on coming for the sacrament meeting. I don't know how, at this date, we can get there. I could pay, but it is so close in time. I just feel that a good grandma would figure things out better. We are so proud of Braden for the fine man he has become and want to do all we can to be a support for him.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Subscribe