Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Faye

Connie Trauntvein Lumsden sent you a message about Faye

Faye told me to tell you "HI". Her husband has been diagnosed with liver cancer and is having chemo treaments every week. She is not the strongest person tho she's trying to take care of things. we don't know what the chemo is doing yet as he has only been having treatments for about 6 wks. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Eva: Myrna,I am sorry, I never did try to get in touch with Connie or Faye. I assume they are sisters. I don't know how I get so involved in so many other things that I sometimes forget totally about others. I tried to send a reply to this message but don't have a password to get into her facebook. Hope all is well with you and yours.  Love, Eva

No comments:

Subscribe