Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Joyce Staley Re: Temple


We will still go to Manti, I think.  We haven't been told any different. 

It is good to hear from you.  I can't get onto facebook from either of my computers so I haven't responded to you.  Sorry! :>)

Hope you are doing great.  Vic is having a really rough time.  About a month ago they finally decided that he had gout (after about 4-5 months of not knowing).  He has been in a lot of pain.  They gave him some new medication to try and it was doing really good until last weekend and then he said it is just like it was before he started the med's.

Our dd and her twins are still living with us.  Mom is going to school full time (a thing which her ex wouldn't allow her to do) and working full time.  My 83 yo mother and 85 yo father tend them while I am at work.  I get them ready in the am and pick them up in the pm and have the full responsibility of them.  Mom leaves at 7:30 am and gets home 11:00 pm so it is kind of hard on her but it will be good in the end.

Well,I better get to work.  Thanks for writing.

Joyce

No comments:

Subscribe