Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

David's New Phone Numbers


David wrote: Mother please send this to the rest of my siblings. I do not know if I have their correct email address.

We have done away with the land line. Since we bought cell phones, no one uses the home phone except; bill collectors and the Colorado State Police wanting me to donate more money.

David      970 275 9336
Arbree    970 275 9744
Erin        970 417 0568 (if she can stop gossiping in class)
Donovin soon to come if he can do what the teacher asks
Caydin    not for a while
Barbara   970 901 4167

Please reply with your number so I have an updated list for my phone.

Thanks, Love you all
David


Myrna wrote: And you would want her to stop talking in class because? Would she still be a Trauntvein if she did?


No comments:

Subscribe