Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

About DVD

Myrna wrote: I have the one DVD that is written on. The one there is yours. I am missing another, it is supposed to be a CD, that would be in a plain envelope. It is supposed to have the photos on in files that I can copy for print. I thought I left it by the computer. I am old, Father William.

I don't know, Kirsten, perhaps I need to take a memory enhancement class.


Kirsten wrote: Mom, I still can't see it.  I'll keep looking, though.

Kirsten


Myrna wrote: One of the mysteries of life: no one can ever find anything they are looking for. I had a crazy lady in RS, when I was president, who thought that the imps of the devil moved things into another dimension just to torment people. Then, when everyone had given up, they moved them back. I still think she was nuts but maybe she was on to something. I am looking here also, just because I am also nuts. 

How was the birthday?


No comments:

Subscribe