Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Letter of Recommendation for Barbara Anderson


October 27, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

I have had the pleasure of knowing Barbara Anderson for the past eleven years.

During that time I have found her to be a woman of many talents. She has worked helping manage a nursing home for the elderly, has helped employers in keeping financial records and has been a cashier in a home center.

In addition to those talents, she is a gifted artist. I so admire the work she does in portraiture.

She has moved several times during the ten years we have been acquainted. She has done so to be near her three grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law. My son, the son-in-law to Barbara, has been moving as he has developed greater skills in his field and has found, as a result, better jobs.

Barbara and I have become friends during our years of acquaintance. She is intelligent, capable and personable. I have found her to be level-headed, quick-thinking and willing to learn from others. She is a person who likes learning for learning’s sake and is always seeking knowledge.

She is good at working with others and at taking direction from those in positions of leadership over her. She demonstrates the ability to react sensibly. I highly recommend Barbara for employment with you. I know you will find her a loyal and trustworthy employee.

If you would like, I am willing to provide more information. You may contact me at one of my e-mail addresses: myrna@nephitimesnews or mandlht@msn.com. My telephone number is (435) 623-0195.

Sincerely,


Myrna Trauntvein

228 South 300 East

Nephi, Utah 84648

No comments:

Subscribe