Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To Raymond and Karen Smith


Myrna wrote:

I received a note and an obituary from Gordon concerning the death of your beautiful and young daughter, Melissa. I wanted to offer the sympathy of Leonard and I. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

I noted in the obituary that she still had a very young son. As grandparents ourselves, I know that you have a concern for your grandson. I am certain that he will need your love and support for many years to come. I am also certain that you will be guided in your decision-making.

What great people you are. I am so thankful that you provided such a good home for Melissa and were such loving parents to her. I am ever thankful for my grandmother who did the same for me.

May our Father in Heaven's blessings be with you.

Love, Myrna and Leonard

Gordon, this is what I sent. Did you send flowers?‏


Gordon wrote: We didn't send flowers, but we went to the funeral.

I'm sure they appreciated your email.  That was very nice.

Thank You,

Gordon and Roberta


No comments:

Subscribe