Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey! WOW! A POST!

Hey there everyone! I noticed that no one has managed to post since January and since this is March and all...Why not? Right?
I would just like to call attention to the fact that I offically had my first gig, meaning I got paid! I designed my first logo for the NUAMES Science Olympiad this year! Guess how much they paid me for it!? Well, here maybe you have to see it first....

So, what do you think? Guess! GUESS! GUESS!
You're right!
Three mini snickers bars! ^_^ How did you know!?
Well, that's all the news I got for now!
Tuesday is Sorina's Birthday, so be prepared for more updates!
Love ya'll!
-Brigitta Rae

4 comments:

DiscoverTodd said...

I think it is a wonderful design and every bit worth the three mini-snickers bars. I would have given you at least 6-7.

Great job!

Amy Trauntvein said...

What a cool logo! Hopefully next time you'll get the green stuff!

JK Waite said...

Awesome logo!!! I agree with Todd! I might have even thrown in a reese's pb cup or twix or something!!!

Myrna said...

Rats! You should have got many, many green backs for that design. You are a very talented lady! Congrats!

Subscribe