Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Good News!


I went to Dr. Gordon McClean in Provo today. He is a chiropractor. What
great help he was to me. I have lived with pain for years and years and
years. He made it go away in just a few minutes. I should have gone years
and years and years ago. I have had two epidural steroid injections in the
lumbar area to help with the low back pain and they only helped for a short
time. Dr. McClean not only helped the back but took away the pain from my
coccyx, my left hip but also between my shoulders. He straightened my
crooked shoulders also. Dad went with me and he also could not believe the
good fortune. I go back on Friday a.m. before we go to the temple. I am so
happy. So is Dad. This is the same Dr. who helped Jim with his back. The
best news is that he took an x-ray (he can do that at his center) and found
that I have no arthritis, I thought that I might because of the old injury.
In addition, he can help correct the scoliosis that I have. All of the
vertebrae have healed and so have the disks. My bones look good. So if I am
rid of the pain forever, it will be the best day of my life. Even if I am
not, it is better to go to him from time to time than to go get an epidural.

Love, M
From Amy G: Great news Myrna! Now.... who's up for bungee jumping?

No comments:

Subscribe