Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Fun!


Myrna wrote: Who was it that threw-up? Was it Ryan and was it because he can't ride in the back seat without getting carsick?

Guess what? Auntie used the freeway and I actually got home just 15-minutes late for my meeting.

It was great being with all of you and celebrating with Whitney.


Kirsten wrote: It was Jacob.  He only threw-up three times and only in the car.  Was fine the rest of the day.  so strange....

Yea for Auntie!  Glad  you had "fun" at your meeting... :)

love you lots; thanks for coming and celebrating with us!

Myrna wrote: Great! Now I do feel guilty. It was the honey-bread that I gave him. I only gave him a spec but I guess it was too much. Dumb Grammy. Kiss him for me and tell him I am sorry.


No comments:

Subscribe