Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

There is a Do Not Call List


Myrna wrote: Please do not send a card, an e-mail, a letter, a call or in anyway contact Uncle Don and Aunt Thelma. It turns out that he is not telling Thelma what is the matter with her for now. He has not discussed the problem with his children. Nathan's wife alerted her father, Dr. Stone, that he needed to help Thelma because something was dreadfully the matter with her. He contacted Don and they set up a physical examination where it was determined what was the matter. Therefore, Nathan and his wife know what is wrong. Jens and Carolyn know something is wrong. The rest do not and, apparently, none of the grandchildren know. That is the way of it. 

Whatever decisions have been made by Don, it is his decision to make. I do want to know, if anything of the like happens to me, as does Dad. 

I have caused much grief by not knowing, nor understanding, that I should not have sent e-mail information to Don. Helen thought that Thelma never used the computer. However, she does use it on a limited basis. Since this is all a secret from her, Don was afraid that she might see one of the mailings. He has been upset with me. He tried to call me to scold me but, luckily for me, Dad and I were not home. He talked to Helen about it and she relayed the information to me. He was also upset with himself and Helen that, even though he had granted permission to Helen to tell Eva and Dad, he had not made it clear that it was a secret being kept from the family in general and from Thelma herself.

Please keep their secret. Do not discuss it with anyone.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe