Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gordon and Punctuation


Myrna wrote: "Grammar Gaffes and How to Avoid Them" by Marg Gilks is a great article. I recommend it to all. Just look it up on the internet at writing.com.


Gordon wrote: I appreciate the hints.  The problem is, I just don't give a damn.  I put the commas right where they make sense to me, and that makes me feel good.  I guess I will just drive someone who is has commaphobia crazy.

When I write my book, I will have you proof it for me.  I write peoms often.  I don't dare let you look at them.

Love,

Gordon



Myrna wrote: I like poetry. You should let me read some of yours. Poetry has its own life. It doesn't have to follow rules--some poetic structure--but few rules. If you like it, then it is good. Oddly, it is the folks who really just write because they have something to say who become rich and famous. The rest of us get lost in rules.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe