Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Warning Signs for Moms

So, when we took Whitney to her volleyball practice/game (have to blog about that another time), I saw this sign hanging in the gym.  Being a mom, instantly I thought of the countless hours spent pregnant and miserable and the countless hours afterwards spent, well.... AWAKE! Jared's sister is pregnant with her fourth, so I snapped a picture and voila; i thought you'd all enjoy and get a kick out of this, as well!  While it was meant for students to realize their assignments are due and to not procrastinate, I can't help but think of the great warning this would also be for all wanting to be parents!  LOL!!!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Cute! I wonder how a mom as slow to catch on as I am ended up with such cleaver kids? Maybe it is the LHT gene.

Brigitta Rae said...

LOL! We have one of those signs at our school...I'll never look at it the same again! >_< Thanks!
-Brigitta

Subscribe