Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carbon County

I found these on the Utah State Historical Society's website tonight. There are so many pictures there. I got some and will be returning for more. Some of these pictures are of Clear Creek, some are Kenilworth and some are Castle Gate.


The State Historical Site claims to have 25,000 photos online for all to use. The names and locations for all the pictures are on each of the pages as you browse the photos. I started with what I knew--I am sure there are a lot more.

http://history.utah.gov/research_and_collections/photos/index.html

2 comments:

The Howard Bolton Family said...

Nice addition. Thanks!

Myrna said...

Todd, I wanted you to know that LHT and I have really enjoyed the photos. We haven't visited the recommended site as of yet, but we intend to. Dad thinks the one photo may have his Dad in it.

Subscribe