Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

Don's Fexer's address from Toni Jackson


Toni wrote:
Hi Myrna,
    Don's current email address is donfexer@comcast.net  I noticed you had the old one.  I can't open the newsletter for some reason.  Craig 'updated' something on my computer & I have not been able to open any files like this since.  I need to make him fix it, but never think of it at a good time.  Who is Melanie?  Hopefully whatever is wrong with her can be fixed somehow.
    Gotta run, having a bridal shower here tonight and another one on Tues.  After never being in a wedding before, other than my own, I am now Matron of Honor for 2 girlfriends, 2 weeks in a row!  Has been a lot of stress because they don't like each other much & theres always a competition of some sort it seems. 
    Anyway, Hope your summer has been good otherwise...... hugs, Toni

No comments:

Subscribe